Wednesday, August 15, 2007

300th Post!!

Blogger informed me when I logged on that I was on my three hundredth post. Whoo hooo drop the balloons kiddos and break out the bubbly.


Too bad I don't have a great story for you. You would think that the three hundredth I would bust out with the good stuff.









Here are some re-cap pictures of my month off.... Tiff and I went to Mt Rushmore, then with the whole American Treasure theme, I went to the derby and cheered for the USA shaggin wagon. Then at the fair the truck driver and I oohed and ahhed over the size of this turkey. On a side note that monster sold at the auction for $1700. Then he bought spider pig, so guess who's going to a hog roast soon....



The Relay for Life in Granby was fun....in a 3am running kind of way. I was freezing my ass off, so I decided to call mom and dad and see if they were up at 5. Turns out they weren't. Keva and I left with a deflated beach ball and a box of donuts, but our team raised 1700.....too bad I didn't have that turkey to raffle off.

Sadly I bought my modules today for class. Yup. Class starts on Monday. I dont want to go back to school. My ulcer is quiet, my skin is good, and I am finally getting some sleep. I foresee myself crying like a five year old as I walk to class on monday.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lt. Dan...........Lt. Dan........
You've got "Beers Trucking" hats!! Well played. Shawn (or is it Sean) has a great smile and gets lots of points for buying a 4-H kids pig. Smart kid to show a black pig, at least according to Carrie Noacker. A month visiting "America's people". I envy you the adventure.

Anonymous said...

I WANT A BEERS TRUCKING HAT!!!!!!!!!!! CASE CLOSED!!!!! SEND IT!!!!
Yo Brotha

Anonymous said...

We were in Winter Park/Granby the same weekend you were for a wedding. We called Tiff to see if we were any where near you and she gave us a combined history/geography lesson (you USED to live there, and its a looooong way from where you are now). Turns out she's not so good with current events. Too bad, we were probably up at 3 am (two kids under 3 and all that) and could have cheered you on...