Thursday, September 20, 2007



Ok, but just really quick. I HAVE been meaning to blog, but I've been caught up in life. I'd sit down to long on, but the Internet connection seems slow, and the phone rigs with another crash of a body part. It's been flying by like the view from the basset hounds ears.

School is changing every week now, surgery is over, and so is nuclear medicine, ultrasound is next, and I met a man who was a gigolo in 1934. The truck driver learned to water ski, a baby projectile vomited down my shirt all while I'm buying stock in blank flash cards. I have a paper to write, a test tomorrow, and then a weekend to rejuvenate here.

I promise to take the camera.....I'll keep it out of the spa, but hopefully the fall colors will be out in the mountains.

Until then it's time to get back to the flash cards....but I'll leave you with the 91 year old gigolo joke.

Why are babies so fragile when their born?

Because they're only put together with one screw.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THE FLYING EARS!!!!!! I know your life is busy, but I still need to hear from you. Now how in the world did you wrangle a weekend at that swanky spa? Can't wait to hear. Good luck with the test. Keep on "flashin".

PS....gotta love old gigalo's. My verification word is zlopiiy. I love that too.

WanderingGirl said...

Wow! Swanky! I think you should practice sipping tea with your pinky up!

Anonymous said...

I was promised pictures.........