Thursday, September 27, 2007




I swear I'm not dead mom.

This week is flying by and I keep looking down to make sure that my pants are still on. I have a lot to get done each week and my blogging is going to suffer.

I think Amy should take up my slack and post every other day to calm the masses.

While juggling it all I have the three dogs to watch over while the truck driver is off killing Bambi.....or an antelope. The German Shepard....that I like to call ding dong, is very excited all of the time. Hes never allowed to get on the couch, and now I know why. But he is very suportive of my studdying, and thinks that if he shoves his head as tight as he can behind my back, maybe I wont see him.


The weekend at the spa was amazing. There are only a few pictures, due to my forgetfulness of packing the camera every day, and the lack of anyone letting me bring it into the spa. Which is kind of sad, because I would have loved to have taken a picture of the massage therapist that I sort of got molested by during my treatment. The Swiss love me....even the women.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you sweetie. Your life sounds "wide open with your hair on fire"......much as it's always been. The area around the spa looks beautiful. Wish I could pull a few days in the mountains when the color changes...

I agree that Amy should carry some of the slack in blogland. Been awhile since we've had a Gracie fix. Stay well and learn what the shepard had to teach. A little head hiding never hurt anyone.

WanderingGirl said...

When I dog-sit, I love letting other people's dogs do what their owners won't let them do! May I also suggest teaching him to roll over every time the truck driver opens the fridge door?

My word verification is "ifronk". I'm thinking up a definition right now.