Sunday, March 23, 2008


Happy easter easter bunny balk balk!

Yesterday, the trucker, his bff and I spent the day working on the yard around the house. Considering I havent really ever had a yard to plant things in before, I had no idea what I was doing when I went to Lowes. Somewher, sometime, I think I heard, or saw that if you plant bulbs when its still frosting outside that they grow after and you never have to plant them again. Anyone? Anyone?

Anyways, I bought a ton of bulbs, and about half way through the morning, my well planned landscaping ideas of tall flowers behind short flowers.....turned into my randomly throwing bulbs on the ground. If anything grows I'll let you know. In my mind it is going to look like something out of Gardening Magizine.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Look at it this way....... even if none of them come up (bulbs usually get planted in the fall) they will provide endless opportunities for the dogs to chase the squirrels who will come to the yard to try to dig them up and eat them. The law-dog may refer to that as "entrapment" but I'm betting Cookie will call it "good clean fun and an outstanding source of exercise, not to mention a tasty snack"!

As a side-note.....I can't believe you spent an Easter hunting bulbs instead of CHOCOLATE!!!!! The trucker is warping your priorities, for sure.