Thursday, May 01, 2008

Springtime pictures to keep you posted

Everyone seems to be thawing out, soaking up some sun, and spending time playing in the sprinklers around here without me.


Even the spiring chickens are acting their part.

Unfortunatly I am not the only one that wants to carry around the chicks.




Even the elk are enjoying to upcoming grass.



Apparently everyone gets bored since I'm on nights now, and there have been some creative games being played by the dogs in my absence. Like.....Eat the spinkler starring Atlas, and Tevas favorite, count the fat rolls on Mr. Jakers. Lucky for me, I get to join them in a few weeks.

2 comments:

WanderingGirl said...

Woot! I'm joining the party in a few weeks, too!!!

Anonymous said...

Count us in. When cookie gets tired of counting Jakes fat rolls she can work on Ma and Pa's... Love those little peeps! Beware the cat. See you soon......