Monday, May 26, 2008

I dont even know where to begin

I graduated.

(Id show you a picture but I forgot my camera at home)

My family and I plus the trucker went to the grand canyon.

(and I forgot the camera)but luckily superstar sister photo logged it all

The trucker asked me to marry him during the sunrise over the canyon.

(and superstar sister had a camera)



(I said yes)

Then we came home from family trip USA, and worked all morning on Beck McVanagon. (luckily I have this picture from the archives)



Then, after the fishing poles were loaded in, and one German Shepard later, we made it 12 miles down when the bus caught on fire.

(and luckily despite the fact that we didn't have the camera, some of the people who watched it blow up were nice enough to email me a picture from their camera phones)




So what have you guys been up to?

6 comments:

WanderingGirl said...

Holy shitballs, Batman. So much for making pancakes if there was bus trouble. :(

Anonymous said...

After seeing the picture of "raku Beck" your father may be eating comfort food for a month! Tonight he will be dining on fried chicken, mashed potatoes and gravy and corn-on-the-cob. Oh Beck... we loved you so.

But look on the bright side... everything else in the post is FABULOUS!!!!!!!

Thanks for housing the entire circus as we passed through town.

Maigh said...

Sweet dirty diaper on a popsicle stick, gurl. Congrats and condolences all at the same time...

The CEO said...

Congrats on graduating and getting engaged, and the trip with the family!!! Sorry about the van. I'm from the Superstar Sister's blog. When's the wedding? I remember the Pittsburg wedding.

Anonymous said...

yikes!

well congratulations on getting engaged and graduating! i haven't been by in a (long) while so I don't know who this trucker is yet... congrats, though!

as for me and victor, victor got out of the army (horray! finally free!), we moved back to the states (that was the sad part about getting out of the army), and we have a baby girl on the way (which i'm planning on delivering au natural...i'm 4 1/2 months pregnant)! we still have our 2 dogs, 2 cats, and 2 VWs.

i've been on blogger for a while now.

anyway, congrats again, though i'm sorry about your bus.

~Nicole

megA said...

as a lurking reader for the past year or so, I so KNEW the trucker was the one. and beck's fire-y farewell is just a symbol of your past being over and the future starting now. . .i hope.

warm wishes,

m