Saturday, October 04, 2008

sticking with it


Compromise. If the boar head stays, then I will decorate it.

The wedding went off without a fire, helicopter, passing out panic attack or any other mad hatter pre wedding dream disaster that I had. There were a few hiccups, and yes my loving sister did start off her toast with ' my sister has had a lot of boyfriends'. Hysterically enough, the wedding video ends with one of my best friends staggering off with her husband discussing their level of inebriation.

oye I love it

but as things wind down, it sure was nice to have seen everyone and had a chance to celebrate such an anticipated day. And the presents sure are a nice touch.

Ill post some pictures when I get them all in. They have been arriving in bits and pieces, and the ones from the actual photographer are still out. Thanks for sticking around!
Until then, keep your pimp hand strong!

3 comments:

WanderingGirl said...

I did not say you had a lot of boyfriends. I said I had been around for all of your boyfriends. Different.

Glad to see you're back to blogging!

miss king said...

dicey choice of words either way thats all I'm saying. different and yet the same, but could have been worse.

WanderingGirl said...

Everyone loved that toast. It was great and you know it. People stopped me to tell me how much they loved it. A lot. Nobody was surprised to hear that a 30 year old attractive woman was not marrying her first boyfriend. Just sayin'.