Saturday, December 13, 2008

Celebrating Amandaland




Killing time before work tonight came across this photo of Keva at my bachelorhood party. The true humor lies at the trail head where Keva stood with my banner...waiting patiently....as other people arrived at the trail.....and in a turn of much confusion, another Amanda arrived.

Other Amanda who we don't know: "Is that for me?"

Keva: "um...no..."

Other Amanda who we don't know: "Oh, because I'm Amanda...and it's my birthday"

Keva: Weird. Want me to take your picture with the sign?

The rest of the morning had some confusion with the other Amanda hiking party. Which is a lesson to us all...

Travel with a flag.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love hearing new stories! With all of the adventures coming up, should I quilt you a flag??

PS.....my verification word is "ducride". Foul....