Monday, May 21, 2007

Ever have one of those days where there is really no need to take your foot OUT of your mouth in fear of the damage that your mouth will continue to do when something isn't muffling the sound?


Hi, this is Amanda, the phone is off and everyone is going to voicemail. I blame all of my recent confusing conversations on a lack of social contact in the last year because of massive exams. But rest assured I'm easing my way back into society via my bicycle. Leave a message and I'll most likely return with a text.




Yea. That's been my last 3 days.



So, being a great friend, Amy and her boyfriend Devin took me to the drive in. And took my phone away.


I've never been to the drive in before, so I was pretty excited. We got there early and had a BBQ, then wrapped up in blankets and watched Shrek 3 and Firehouse Dog until midnight. It was too cold to sleep, which bummed me out because both movies would have been better seen from the inside of my eyelids. The drive in/cook out/public drunk experience was outstanding though.

Now this awesome day is calling me to come out and play, so I'm off for some flo jo bike therapy, and hopefully have the foot extracted from my mouth by next week.

No comments: