Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Finish line


My eyes are glazed over...... The left eyelid has twitched on and off for over 50 hours.....I haven't slept well in 4 days....... I have crammed in my poor brain everything you can about anatomy, radiation, radiation therapy, and every modality that goes along, processed, and regurgitated it for the last 3 days. I'm giggly being done, but I desperately need to go lay down. When I wake up there will be lots and LOTS of celebration.
Hands were up when I crossed the finish line.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

BRAVOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
Rest well, you have more than earned it.

WanderingGirl said...

Good job Min!

Did you say you were going to lay something?!?! Yeesh, it must have been a long, long semester!

Anonymous said...

Chris said...

Congrats Amanda!! Glad to see you made it out alive. Have fun celebrating, but remember not to kill all those brain cells at once. You may need the odd few.