Thursday, October 11, 2007

I somehow managed NOT to pee my pants on the drive home this afternoon.

Something about road trips with my family engraved into my brain NOT to pull over just to pee when there is only thirty miles left to get home.

I swear my eyes were yellow when I went flying past the state patrolman. I actually mouthed the words "I have to PEEEE!' when we made eye contact.

He must have understood and had a father like mine.

It even took what seemed like hours to convince my bladder that it was ok to go, and not a hallucination due to kidney eruption once I got to the house.


In other non'eurethra damaging news, Teva spent the day at the vet having some 'touch up' work done for her birthday. Everyone got a kick out of me having cosmetic work done on my dog for her birthday.....which wasn't really intentional, but did work out quite nice as a gift with a pack of greenies.

3 comments:

WanderingGirl said...

Ooooooooooohhhhhhhh, what did she go for? A little eyebrow lift? Tummy tuck? Mammary lift? Oh, who are we kidding? A lady never tells!

And, by the way, Dad never did that to us. We all know Mom's got the smallest bladder in the world. I don't ever remember anyone else saying "I have to stop" before Mom did!

Anonymous said...

I just had a birthday and God knows I could use a little cosmetic surgery....... So where's my present? Probably in the mail, so I'll just go down to the mailbox and wait. Think Frank will accept your "gift certificate"?

jsager said...

Everyone gets to be Queen for a Day.