Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Like butter dripping off a hot biscuit

Well it's been a whirwind of days, and I'm still flying around in the cosmos of it all, so please.....excuse my current absence.

I've spent the last few days in Boulder, relaxing with the break from school (3.2 final GPA), and sitting drinking with friends.














It's amazing what you'll eat when you've had one too many.....

My law stuff went well, and I am happy to say that part of my life is over and done with. Now if we can all point and laugh at the dumb ass that broke up with me a week before a settlement conference. Big loss on Christmas presents buddy.

Huge.

So now you may be thinking......What's a girl to do when there isn't the pressure of school, a lawsuit, and work to fret about? Well folks, she comes out of retirement.......

Absolutely fabulous. My new friend Erin was my partner in crime, and like a blessing from Buddha, about an hour into the day, the clouds rolled in and the snow began to fall. And fall. And fall. And each time I would get to the top of the lift, it would be a whole new ride of fresh snow. Like riding butter with a hot knife.

Pow pow. How I missed you.

I'm in Vail now, killing some time before I hop a plane and fly south for the winter. Sitting in a hot tub most of the time because lets face it.......two years off, just makes the body yell two times louder.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Look one adult bottle. One baby bottle. How cute. And by the end of it, I'm sure the baby walked a much straighter line. have fun min