Thursday, December 14, 2006

Were going streaking!!!!


So yesterday was the end of the semester....finished with my physics of radiology exam, and I passed. Well...I'm not 100% on that final, but I passed the class.....I think.

Anyways, last night was filled with laughter and food and toasts and lots and lots of beer. I don't think I have ever seen 18 people be more giddy. And pretty unanimously, everyone just wanted to sleep over the break.

As for me, my headache and I are packing the Jeep this morning for our trip across the mountains. Christmas plans are still up in the air....I have about 5 different invites if I don't sail out in a plane. But between you and me......I that plane ride sounds like a damn good idea.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Me too............

WanderingGirl said...

I pick the plane! I pick the plane!!!