Sunday, December 24, 2006

United Frequent Liar




Yes, yes, I finally made it out of DIA, and flew into Carolina at about 1am this morning. Tiff picked me up, and after about a dozen high kicks, the dog and I hoped in the car with my sweet sister. Denver was a MESS. I was there 4 hours early, and stood in a security line that wrapped all the way around the airport....twice. Now you have to know here that I have already lied to numerous people about why MY dog doesn't have to go into a cage until right before the flight.... You see I have this..... Condition......... That my dog can sense before it occurs........ Straight to hell I know. But I couldn't stop there, nooooooo. Once I checked her in and was standing in the longest line of my life (except maybe for the one that I'll face in hell) I started in on my profession. You see Matt had let me borrow a carry on bag in Boulder since I haven't been home in....well since I took finals. So he gives me an Olympic Athlete carry on, which started my next session of lies. I became a professional athlete for 2 hours in a line at DIA. For the winter Olympics. In the loge. Skeleton to be exact. Which I don't know why I do it because it scares the hell out of me every time, and half way down the run I think I'm never going to do it again. But I do. Because I love the adrenaline rush so much. I sure do hope Satan likes my sense of humor.

1 comment:

WanderingGirl said...

You're getting an express pass to the front of the line. In hell. You'll be right up at the front. I'll be 3 people behind you.