Sunday, February 11, 2007




Bloggers been killing me softly lately.

Not that I've been writing anything brilliant, but it still sucks when I take time out to fill you in on something quirky and publish it will not. So today it forced me into the 'new blogger'. Fingers crossed kiddos.
School has resumed its position kicking my ass. Arms up flailing ,after school bully, kicking ass that is. I wish I could get a picture of my face when the professor says something like:

"Now this molecular biology should all be a review for you, so were going to breeze through this just know that your adding radiation at the atomic level to everything"....and then she proceeds to click away at her slide show like her finger is having a seizure.
I immediately look to my braincells. Um guys? Anyone?
Hello?
So I have this coming week of big tests, and then a nice Winter break where I'm planning on getting out of town for a few days and playing tour guide to the beautiful CO.
Now on your left you'll see a big pile of snow......

2 comments:

WanderingGirl said...

I picked which PT schools I applied to partially based on NOT having organic chemistry as a pre-requisite, 'cause I refused to take it. True story.

Anonymous said...

Good luck Minn.