Sunday, February 25, 2007

Practicly perfect in every way

My seester Tiffany and I were chatting this morning about weird little things about the two of us. By the end of the IM it turned into potential postsecret postcards.

TK what is a weird thing about me?

Me: your food doesn't ever touch

TK: good one

Me: why?

TK: I'm making a list: Sometimes I do this. It's one of the weird things on the list.

Me: used tissues freak you out

TK: true

Me: yet you work in a hospital where people shit themselves

TK: excellent point

Me: do me do me

TK: Hmmmmmmmmmm...

TK: You wear a sweatshirt and headband every morning. It's part of the routine of you waking up

Me: im a maniac

TK: You are a serial monogamist... one boyfriend at a time, never really dating more than one at a time.


Me: how is that considered a flaw?


TK: not a flaw. Just different than the majority.
I'm having a hard time coming up with weird things about you

Me: me too about you, we're practically perfect in every way

TK: We are practically perfect.

Me: I owned a gallery but secretly want to buy artwork at Hobby Lobby and take it apart and sign a fake name so people think its legit, and then hang it in my house.

TK: that's a good one!

Me: don't tell, it shames me

TK: I use more Mrs. Dash products in basic cooking than most people. I have 5 different varieties and I have a secret love of instant mashed potatoes with lots of butter.

Me: i knew that

TK: I also like tuna mixed into Kraft mac & cheese

Me: Barfing noises

TK: I know. But I love it.

Me: I put Cheetos in Ramen noodles once. I think I stopped smoking pot that next morning

TK: good move

Me: I crossed an unspoken culinary munchies line that day

TK: I can see that. Cheetos must get awfully spongy in Ramen.

Me: no they melt, and then its this cheesy gob in the noodles

TK: gross

Me: god it makes me sick just thinking about it. Oh. And when I'm studying something hard I put on a tight hat in hopes of holding in information. I truly believe it helps.

(TK was gone at this point, but knowing my sister she would have said..)

TK: That must be the reasoning of the remaining Cheetos brain cells

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is good.....and funny......and I knew most of them. But WHERE'S THE PICTURES OF THE NEW CAR?????????????

WanderingGirl said...

I would have admitted to wearing deedly-bopper headbands while studying in PT school in an effort to increase my power.

Anonymous said...

Dad and I re-read this together last night and laughed. It has taken you two almost 30 years to figure out what we have known all along.......
Yup, nearly perfect!

Anonymous said...

And if you were the boy child, you would be PERFECT!