Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Side note

In-between classes this week, I ran into the house to catch a bit of Dr. Phil as I was scarfing down lunch. There is a Dr. Phil house. A Dr. Phil house people. I'm hooked. There was a woman living in the house who is a stripper, and two other couples were confronting her about her ummm profession.

In the heat of the argument one woman belted out:

"I would rather ride a bike for a living then be a stripper!"

Oh it made my day....and made me shoot Snapple out my nose.

2 comments:

WanderingGirl said...

I think after those 24 hour bike rides, those guys on the side bar would rather be strippers. But let's face it, they're both about working a pole.

212degreedesigns said...

she must have been ugly.... lol

(yes i am aware that wasn't nice,..i will go save a small animal now or something else to balance my karma)