Tuesday, February 20, 2007

College....Gotta love it









Can you believe after being back in school for 3 weeks, that we get a 'winter break'?






Good thing because I was exhausted.





It took me two days to get out of town......mainly because when I got to Vail Pass, I70 was shut down both ways due to 'adverse conditions', and Berthoud pass was avalanche bombing. *sigh*




So I woke up the next morning and was rewarded with a new foot of snow on the mountain.






So here are some pictures from my 'winter break'......




















Little Boarding......


















Little Tubing..... (slick, so very slick and fast)











Little Snowmobiling....





A whole lot of laughing, And lots and lots of not studying.


Ummm, no thanks, I think I'll pass on the free kid.....



Oh, and I got rid of the Jeep and bought a VW TDI.

Pictures of THAT will come soon.....

6 comments:

WanderingGirl said...

Go back and get the free kid. I hear those things are fetching a lot on the black market.

Anonymous said...

What great pictures!! I love it that I look at them and can sort of figure out where you were when they were taken. Ahhhhhhhh... Winter Park. Where else can you freeze to death sitting on the side of a mountain waiting for fireworks on the 4th of July?? Can't wait to see the new wheels. I hear that like the snow conditions, it's EPIC!

Anonymous said...

PS..... We say go for the free kid if you can pick him or her up just before Christmas. Give it to me and Dad and you will be a shoe-in for "best Christmas present ever" winner of the universe award!! We have no preference as to age, sex, color, size or anything! Just a kid willing to be covered in hugs and kisses, fond of critters and willing to ride a pony and a John Deere.........

Just a thought......Free.99 is an awfully good price....

jsager said...

hmm, I was thinking of a TDI- can I empty my Fry Daddy into the gas tank and drive down the street?

WanderingGirl said...

Does this mean Mom and Dad are buying another pony? Or maybe that mini-donkey Dad's been talking about!

Anonymous said...

Kid first......
Pony second.....
No donkey!