Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Do you smell french fries?



Ok ok. So I have been waiting all week to do this whole car washing photo shoot like Jessica Simpson so that you can see the pictures of the new car. But it's been cold, and snowing and windy, and everything that does not make you want to run outside in a bikini.









It would have been more like big puffy jacket, fuzzy hat and gloves. Which actually is a good look for me......





So here is the latest in my vw collection. I love that despite my kicking and screaming in growing up, my insurance company is giving me a discount as a multi-car family.






Hum. Does this mean that the dog can drive?









Now I know the burning question is......are we going to smell french fries as you drive by little girl?




Not quite yet. The bio diesel is as hippy as we can get right now. As much as I would love to pull the conversion......


A) I have not idea what I'm doing


B) Sitting outside of the $1.25 Chinese restaurant in an alley, with a bucket, waiting for hot fry grease......worries not only me, but the dog too.

'What are they cooking that they can sell it for $1.25?!?!' She asks.

So for now we'll keep on the bio diesel. And I'll keep shaving my legs.

5 comments:

WanderingGirl said...

sounds good... especially the shaving your legs part! Now, how goes the naming of the new vehicle?

Anonymous said...

Congrats! you wanna be grown up, you....... Your new wheels are FABULOUS and I especially love the sun-roof. Now if I get to come to the mountains I can just look up instead of hanging my head out the window like the dog and ending every day with a sore neck!!!! As for my stylin' grandpuppy... more beautiful than ever in pink shades and a silver car! Gotta love two freewheelin' girls.

Amy said...

I love the new addition. Take it from me you will love the station wagon...even if you don't have a kid. They just take up room. Technically you are a multi car family. I see a dog in the passenger seat.

Anonymous said...

OOOOO.... Ahhhhh.... Nice car min.

bakerquest said...

biodiesel? *jealous*

did you have the conversion done?