Sunday, March 18, 2007

Good Night Nurse


These fools made me shoot green beer out of my nose last night.

At around 3am my stomach made this hideous noise that woke me up......

I think it was screaming something about green dye #7......

Anyways, I rolled over onto something.....what the hell is my phone doing in the bed?

Oh god no please don't tell me I talked to someone last night. Oh call history....Shit.

I rolled back over and came face to face with a granola bar on my pillow.

Good Night St. Paddy's Day Nurse.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh well, at least you ate something... Do we need to get you that "merlot and e-mail don't mix" figurine that is advertised on the TLC channel? If I told you once, I told you a million times... Beware the green brew!

Amy said...

Here are the positives from your St. Paddy's day...

At least you rolled onto something and not somebody in the bed.

At least you were in bed at 3 a.m. and not hanging green beads from the statue downtown.

Anonymous said...

It is a constant amazement that you and Amy didn't spend the majority of your 4 years in the Pokey.

I'm just wondering if you tried to answer the granola bar at any point????

Erin Go Braugh little sister!