Sunday, January 21, 2007

Big Head Todd and The Monsters!!


So last night a girlfriend and I went to see Big Head Todd and the Monsters. Now there were major pros and cons to the concert. Lets review them shall we.....

Pro: Kick ass seats above the sound board in a very small venue, so no one could block my shorty view.....

Con: Sound set up for an amphitheatre, when we were in a 200 person venue....My ears are still ringing this morning.

Pro: A red bull and vodka that helped me rock on far past my bedtime.

Con: Her 5 red bull and vodka's that made her into a phone calling, jacked up drunk that kept yelling 'Look at my boobs, don't I have great boobs!' and then immediately harassing the poor people next to us, seemingly clueless that there was a concert going on.

Pro: The fact that she was behind me, and the sound was so loud I didnt have to see or hear what else happened.

Con: When Big Head Todd came on after the opening band The Breaks, I turn around and she was gone.

Pro: More dancing room. Then meeting the members of The Breaks when they came into the reserved area that was just in front of me.

Con: The concert ending and still missing 1 Lindsay Lohan drunk friend.

Pro: Looking for my girl after the show and running into KC who took me back stage.

Pro Pro Pro!!!! Hanging out in the same space as BIG HEAD TODD AND THE MONSTERS!!!!

Kick ass people kick ass.

Oh yea, and con.....I never did find my friend.





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the support Amanda! Glad my misery can be entertaining for all!

WanderingGirl said...

Hell, that's like half of the Saturday nights I don't remember. Or maybe more. I can't remember.

Anonymous said...

Min,
Why did you crop the Pictures? Liz can't really be mad can she. And if she is she should relax, we've all been there and it was a funny story.

miss king said...

Thanks jackass, that was my point exactly. I couldnt change the story bc then you wouldnt understand how I got back stage....but she was really upset, so I took her out. Amandaland....it's all fun and games until someone doesnt like the story...and possibly looses an eye

212degreedesigns said...

LOL...

it's ok.. really...

at least she didn't get ON stage and show het boobs,..

SEE?! it could have been worse. : }

and if your going to do it in public,..
it's fair game,..
dos are da rulz! lol