Thursday, January 18, 2007

Public display of panic


3 days until school starts again, and I'm going kicking and screaming. Full on throwing a temper tantrum in the grocery store kind of kicking and screaming.

Tawnya, Chris, Amy and I drove to Glenwood Springs yesterday and tried to relax as much as possible in the hot springs before all muscles go into spasms. Mr. Ulcer....I know your in there!

So with my 3 days left I am going to try and pull out a miracle and organize my schoolwork, clean the house, (and Im talking really clean the house, not just stare at it and wish it was clean), and spend one night doing nothing but watching movies and trying to finish my book.

Monday. Here I come.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Minn, look at it this way... only 3 days to monkey launch!

Anonymous said...

Amanda! I lost your number with my cell phone! Call me!