Friday, January 26, 2007

Death by Step Class


Ok. I have a confession. I am not as cool, athletic, or coordinated as I thought I was.

No way Amanda. You?

Yea. Seriously. I tried a step core class with Stephanie today at the gym. Frankly I don't care if you can't EVER bounce a quarter off of my butt, I will never be caught in a step class again.

Step cross tee, go left, knee up, into Charleston, noooow down, up, cha cha and double time to the right.

What the fu#*.......

The first 20 minutes of the class .... Swear to god....Was spent with me looking at me feet wondering at what point in my life I forgot which foot was my left, and which was my right. The rest of class I wondered if it was possible for your legs and butt to combust into flames and cause death. By the end of the hour I had lost all feeling in both legs and was blind in one eye.

Now how exactly would you start my eulogy with this as my cause of death?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel for you. Last time I took a step class the lady said if you got lost you should just go back to the basic step. That was me... the entire class.

Amy said...

It's all about the outfit...as long as you "look" good. Who am I kidding, I can't walk to the refrigirator without falling. Bow out gracefully before someone gets hurt.