Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Cabin Fever


So after getting crazy and bringing sexy back in Charlotte, (after Becca's 30th party), I sobered up enough to head up to the NC mountains with the Stevenson family.

(The college crew..Brook, Becca, Fran, Amy, and I. Amazingly enough none of us went to jail.....together)

We did a little hiking.....set out by the campfire...and then partied like rock stars celebrating Neals birthday, then at midnight welcomed in mine.

Turns out we can add Sherpa to the list of jobs I could do... Amy was quite convincing that it could count as my workout for the day. Note* That baby is heavier then she looks*
Now the rest of my birthday is going to be spent checking into the Betty Ford Clinic.
Nah, who am I kidding. I've got a whole bunch of trouble still up my sleeve

2 comments:

WanderingGirl said...

Mom could loan you her Betty Ford Clinic souvenier t-shirt. She'll even give you a glass of wine with it.

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you amanda we had fun
Supperstar