Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy 2007 Ya'll
















Lazyday.com Party Pic #156186



















For those of you that had a peaceful new years and consider yourself 'lame', rest assured, I partied it up enough last night for all of us.

Heather says this morning......'yea, I remember looking around the dance floor and thinking that you must have gone to the bathroom.....then Natalie says...'Nope, there she is dancing on the bar'

Yup. On the bar. In stiletto boots. With three black girls. Dancing like only a white girl with a black woman's soul can.

True Story.

4 comments:

WanderingGirl said...

I want to see pictures.

WanderingGirl said...

That's more like it... but I want to see pics from you dancing on the bar! And did Mom send you with extra $$ to give Manuel for holding you up? You are small, but even a little dead weight gets heavy after a while.

That Manuel, he sure does come in handy.

Anonymous said...

O I am living proof of her dancing tallents on the bar top. You should have seen the look on the guys face that wanted to help her down when she gave me her hands. "priceless" I think he was thinking so pretty mean stuff about me. Punk. lol O and by the way the tripple flip with the twist I think was a little over the top cause the pole twirl already had the other girls hating you.

miss king said...

Up until this point I hadn't told mom & dad there was a pole involved...
Thanks Damian