Sunday, July 22, 2007

Coming Soon to a town near you.....






Well guys, summer internship is over. One semester left to go. And one month off.

Of course since I Don't have to wake up at 6, I've been waking up at 1, and 4, and 4:47, and then I finally give up and get out of bed around 6.

Without missing a beat, I have a runny nose like someone has hidden a cat in my apartment. I keep asking the pup in between fits of 8 sneezes in a row (personal record)......'Are you hiding a kitten from me somewhere?'








In an attempt to just get some fresh air and cool off, the two of us headed out to Glade Park this morning. It was so much cooler up there, and I just might have come across some secret trails for the future.

Teva and I are impossible to get in one picture. After three attempts, I realized it looked like some peeping tom was taking a picture of me peeing behind a tree. I crack myself up even when there is no one else around to laugh.
You get the picture

1 comment:

WanderingGirl said...

When you come to see Carhenge, Oz will give you a reason to sneeze! We're excited to see you!