Thursday, July 12, 2007

Trouble

I'm not going to lie. One of us.....oh hell what am I saying, we're all going to jail.


We'll be like this joke:

A blonde, a brunette, and a redhead are on the run from the law when they find an old barn to hide out in. The police are close on their tails, so when the women find three sacks, they immediately jump into them. About a minute later, a policeman comes into the barn and sees the suspicious-looking sacks. He kicks the first one.


"Meow," says the redhead.


"It must be a cat," thinks the policeman and he kicks the second sack.


"Woof," says the brunette.



"Must be a dog," thinks the policeman and he kicks the third sack.


"Potatoes," says the blonde



yes. I realize that I am the blonde.


Amy, Fran, Molly and I are going to the Snowmass Jazz fest. God help the airline that let the three of them on one flight. Hopefully they recycle those mini bottles. Don't even ask. We are going to be in the bus. I will make SURE the bus is done.
You know thats how 4 southern girls roll.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Work on the Jedi mind tricks for cops, cause you're too old to tap the bail fund any more. I know you will have a blast, but your Dad thinks we should alert someone "official" that you 4 are coming. Homeland security?

miss king said...

After readding Amys once a year blog update, I found this comment from my father about this upcoming trip.....I thought it was hysterical....




Joe is worried about you 4 in Colorado though. Mumbled something about "naked swimmers, fountains, midgets and bail money" as he was pacing around the kitchen. That was right before he started talking about "homeland security". Poor guy hasn't been the same since that last batch of anesthesia. I just want to see pictures. I think........