Tuesday, July 17, 2007


I spent two hours in a CPR class last night only to realize half way through, it wasn't the certification that I needed. I immediately jumped up and left....poor quad amputee Annie dummy laying lifeless on the carpet.


It was a good thing I left anyways. Maggie and I had already been in trouble for laughing during class and had to be separated. Seriously. They call these dummies Annie....Who didn't think of the Michael Jackson song 'Annie are you OK, Annie are you OK, are you OK Annie"?


I can't help it if my singing inspired her to do the MJ Smooth Criminal dance and make me laugh so hard I snorted while trying to give rescue breaths.
I am going to be freaking useless in an emergancy situation.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No church giggles in CPR class??? Whats that about? don't they say that laughter is the best medicine? And They are never wrong.

yo brotha

WanderingGirl said...

So sad that Annie couldn't point to the girls who were giggling. You know she was the one in church who always got you in trouble anyway. Oh, wait, that was me. Nevermind.