Friday, May 12, 2006

Coo Coo Ka Choo

I am so not cool. But this guy is:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMH0bHeiRNg


Wow. I had an entire post eaten by the post fairy.

The story went something like this, only funnier:

I finished 2 exams yesterday, and as reward for not having more then 1 panic attack a day, the youngin took me out for a beer. Well, he drank beer, I drank captain.
So at the end of the night we're discussing WHY I'm not going to date the youngin. (note* youngin showed up at the house clean shaven and I realized....younger then I had guessed. But to his defense, after the bar he took me to, i'm sure he realized....older then he had guessed too.) Mrs. Robinson here almost shot Captain and Sprite out of her nose when he told me his age.
So. Of course his response was exactly as I had guessed. He stuck his tongue out at me and told me I sucked.

Exactly my point thanks.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know, I have to admit I fall for younger guys too. Even my husband is 6 years younger than me.

That was a funny story, but I know what you mean-- I'll spend all this time writing something, and once it gets lost into cyberspace, I don't have the energy to really retell it the same witty way. Grrr! I have learned to edit/select all then edit/copy several times as a backup plan, but I still get screwed sometimes. Feel free to stop by my space again anytime! Okay... hope this comment doesn't get lost! ~Nicole

Amy said...

The more and more I hear about the youngin the more I think this might work...I watched a whole Dr. Phil about this.

Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»