Wednesday, May 17, 2006

So quickly time passes


Even the pups waited patiently to see how it went......

And It's official.

The semester is over.

About 20 questions into my Anatomy and Physiology exam I found myself becoming a religious person......

Dear God. Please please please let me pass this class. Or put a lightning bolt down in the lecture hall. Either one would work for me. Oh yea, and sorry for all the blasphemy. This test is harder then I thought. -Amanda



I was disappointed to find this morning that the drinking fairies had found me in the night and nit a sweater for my tongue.

Blah.
Don't worry, I didn't drive, but was a little confused this morning when I walked out the door and saw this.......

My god did I buy/steal/hijack a bus at the bar last night?

Huh.

6 comments:

WanderingGirl said...

Maybe it's where the drinking fairies live. They might have gotten a contact high while putting your tongue sweater and couldn't drive back to fairyville.

Amy said...

Sativa has the,"What are you so happy about Maggie, you're on your way to the vet..."face.

Anonymous said...

You take the sweater off your tongue and I will keep the prayer chain going..........

miss king said...

it's abby, your dogs name is maggie. silly. now time tyo go sleep

Dar said...

It is good that u r done with yr exams , hope u will be enjoying yr summer :)
CheeerZ!

Amy said...

Okay I am going to sleep now....