Monday, May 08, 2006

Think!

Now that i think about it there seems to be a pattern. I take a deep breath and find my happy place.....(happy place happy place, deep breath, happy place).

As Im walking around the block at 6 this morning I realize Sativa did the same exact thing as a puppy. Only THEN the most expensive pair of shoes I had was a pair of Tevas that I had a week. (hence how she is called Teva sometimes) Umm huuuh. Is Abby now Think! ?

While I was at work......

Dog Initiation perhaps?.....

The half eaten bag of dog food was impressive. I have to admit. I have never seen a puppies belly so swollen. So last night in the wee hours of the darkness I was dealing with a throwing up Abby. I thought, like a horse, if they have gorged themselves, you walk them. Keep them moving....or is that with colic? Anyway. Bonus points to the youngin for showing up at midnight to walk me, my dog, and my sick puppy around outside, so that we wouldnt get mugged. Although Im pretty sure even the street bums would have passed on what we were selling. My only comfort at 2 am was the look in her little eyes that screamed......"I don't think your new shoes sat well in my belly.....dear god make it stop! " It's true.

(Abby says to Teva "I can't believe I made it through the night and didn't get tied to the meth heads door!"..........Teva says "Yea kid....me either....maybe you should go taste those UGGS")


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh no, Mister Bill!!!!!!! At least you didn't end up with a vet bill. (yet) That crate may be lookin' better by the minute. No need to tell me what I am supposed to be listening to........ musicjesus continues to boycott the mother ship, in spite of all I have done to try to correct the problem. I get the one Tiff's been using just fine. Go figure.

Amy said...

Damn you MusicJesus! If he has a problem with Sally then I got a probably with him! I vow no more Musicjesus will be played on my blog...
Anyway, Amanda I'll trade you Abby for Grace for a while. I'll take puppy puke over massive diaherrea...

Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

Anonymous said...

Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!
»