Monday, May 01, 2006

Free Puppy

Meet Abby



When I pick battles, I pick HUGE ones where I'm most likely going to get my ass kicked by a crackhead.....well, you know what I say......Bring it.

About 4-5 days ago I started seeing this young black lab hanging out in the alley. Sometimes a few blocks over.....sometimes behind the house..... and suddenly shes in the house getting water.....needing food. So yesterday I put her on a leash and start going door to door. My neighbor says....yea, the neighbors just got her. Be careful going over there.

Im half way across the back yard when shady neighbors start coming out of the house.......

Long story short, they don't want her. And I couldnt take her off of the leash and let her run around the neighborhood anymore. I would bet my arm this girl is 100% black lab. My neighbors are shady, I think they got her in trade, so Im not giving her back. One very muddy bath later.....She is absolutely beautiful. And sooooo sweet. Maybe 6 months old. In her gangly lab stage. Total baller. Played Frisbee with the boys down the street until she passed out. I thought that she wasn't house trained, but I've had her now 24 hours and I think now her accident in the house was just that...an accident.

Cookie is less then amused. She says: "she is drooling all over my squirrel toy, I better be getting a new one, bc puppy drool doesn't come out ya know"

Free. Will deliver.

6 comments:

WanderingGirl said...

too bad I don't have a back yard... or my own house... or, well, good luck with that! And good for you, the crackheads should be shot.

Amy said...

No need for delivery...I am pretty sure she is already at home!

Anonymous said...

that looks like bobs dog chloe neal

Anonymous said...

forest says to give his new friend a kiss. love from storm ashton forest

Anonymous said...

So Cute! I'm so glad YOU got her -- I can't stand to see people not take care of animals! I love the name! ~Nicole

Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»