Sunday, April 30, 2006

I've lost my motor cross virginity

So much for having something saved for marriage.
I tried everything possible to find Southern Culture on the Skids song Dirt Track Date to play. But it just couldn't be done.

Ok guys, this was a blast. I'll admit it. Don't judge me. Maybe it was the overload of exhaust fumes in the air.

Pit crew for#808. Lee Smith. Adrenaline junky. These guys are all fu*#ing nuts..
115 bonus points.
All front teeth are capped silver (60), mullet (30), trophies are bigger then he is (25).
I was impressed that the pit crew actually knew how to work on a bike.....and here I thought we were just there to drink beer. And did you know that you can't have an open container on fair grounds, but if your sitting in the bed of the truck it is totally legal? That truck didn't fly away for a good 6 hours.
Interview question was going to be...... 'So Lee, nice ride.....wanted to ask you....when you got up this morning....what kind of toothpaste did you use?'

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK Minn.......
Dad and I have two questions of our own. Dad wants to know how much beer it takes to get a guy to do that crazy sh*t, and I want to know which one of the guys in the "pit crew" picture was your date!?! What a bunch of crazies! No wonder you fit right in.....

Anonymous said...

PS>>>>>>>>
I miss the chance to hear Southern Culture, but Sin Wagon sounds about right to me.

WanderingGirl said...

Pimp!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»