Friday, April 21, 2006

cow bell




View of the Colorado River from todays hike.

I thought that this cow wanted to be on the other side of the fence with the other cows, maybe even that little baby cow was hers?......so I pull over on this dirt road to open the fence and sush her through.

Erin says...

'ok you do it, I'm going to take pictures of this.'

Turns out that cow really didn't want to be with the other cows after all. Erin couldn't keep the camera still to take a picture. So much for trying to help a heifer out

3 comments:

Amy said...

That cow looks seriously irritated. Good effort though!

Amy said...

It looks like Sativa really is stopping to smell the flowers. Good girl, we could all learn a lot from that smart white dog. :o)

Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»