Thursday, April 27, 2006

an apple a day....



I got about two hours total of sleep last night. And again...not in the wink wink kinda way. I'll admit, I did just a bit of drinking last night after work, but then something didn't sit right in my system ....(could it have possibly been the holy tequila?) on top of it all, I hadn't eaten much. When I finally accepted that there was no way to sleep, I looked over at an empty glass of water, a half eaten apple and a 3am alarm clock all resting on the pillow beside me....when did I get up and eat an apple??
Huh.
This All Star has got to learn how to sleep.
Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to grab some fruit and go to bed.

5 comments:

WanderingGirl said...

Too bad it wasn't an apple pie!

Amy said...

Tiff you took the words right out of my mouth!

miss king said...

ah the day would have taken a totally different turn if it had been a pie.....

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»