Monday, April 10, 2006

An Indian and a Redneck walk into a bar.....


Keva started her 5 day raft trip on Saturday just down the road from Junction & phoned a friend to do a quick catch up before they sailed away.....well technically they would have paddled away.....

In other news, I'm one step closer to being a grown up. That's right ladies and gentleman meet the new love of my life.

Aaaahhhh. I never thought I could miss something so much. Im going to name them Bert and Ernie. And to think, just yesterday morning I was in the Laundromat practicing my Spanish with a 4 year old, while being creeped out by the guy in the corner staring at me while I fold my underwear.

5 comments:

WanderingGirl said...

Nice work. Now, you should probably invite the 4 year old over to keep studying!

Anonymous said...

Man..... Bert and Ernie look like new! You really got lucky with this one. Keva looks wonderful (and so do you). Isn't it great to see friends you've been away from for awhile?

Dar said...

Nice to meet you Bert and Ernie :)
CheeerZ!

bakerquest said...

you have many issues that seem to surround your undergarments.

I seem creepy when all I find time to comment on are your undergarments.

Amy said...

I love Bert and Ernie! So Neal wants to know what river that is and if he can kayak it when we come to visit...