Saturday, April 08, 2006

new school

New School. Flo Jo and I went to bike maintenance class this week. Mainly because I don't know what the hell I'm doing, and I'd rather not be SOL the day I do blow a tire, or loose a chain on the side of the road. (Im not even sure if you can loose your chain, but for a second there it sounded hard core didn't it?) Next week I'll have them focus on how to speak 'bike'. I'm sure that too will turn out like my Spanish. Broken, leaving everyone involved confused.

Old School. White dog and I got some sun in today. 75 degrees is sweet.

.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Minn...... I wonder if you could yank up a couple of those flowers and send them overnight to Tiffs garden?!? Cookie looks like she's smiling in the last pic. Beautiful. Smart girl to take the bike class (or should I say "bueno"?). Keep on pedalin' Supastaaaaaaaaaaah!

WanderingGirl said...

I think you should throw "break the fork" in to the hardcore bike talk. The last guy who did that lost part of his face. Poor Whitey.

Amy said...

Yeah if you know "cool bike talk" it will be that much easier to talk trash to your competition in the park.

Dar said...

Hehe , ok thats good , good luck in yr new School , is there an exam or something :P
CheeerZ!

Amy said...

Okay so the more I think about this bike class it is really to meet cute biker guys, right? Good thinking...