Saturday, April 01, 2006

flippidy floppidy fluuu



Ok so there is just the slightest bit of catch up to do. The Flip Flop Fling Fundraiser (oh, sorry, did I just spit on you?) was Thursday night. That made an already chaotic day even more so. I did go solo even with the girls valient attempts to set me up with Tahverlys uncle and Johannas neighbor. I pointed out to them that Snow White went to the ball by herself and met Prince Charming. They reminded me that it was Cinderella, not Snow White, and she had little mice to help....like them. (the best I could come up with was rolling my eyes as a comeback) Class, class, class, coach, (squeeze in a beer here with Teesha to celebrate my rad tech and her RN acceptance) run home, put on a dress, flip flops, eat a power bar and drive out to the winery. Dessert and wine. Luckily there was not a single thing that I wanted to buy in the silent auction. I was flooded with memories of winning a hot air balloon ride the last time I was at one of these. By the end I was dying for some non-sugar based food. Trust me, I had my fair share of the chocolate fountain. I did restrain myself enough from the urge to just hang my head under it and lapp up chocolate fondue. Ummmm chocolate fondue......
I found myself at 10pm at the Slide eating pasta in attempt to lower my blood sugar. My dress was very Sarah Jessica Parkerish. Sorry I didn't get many pictures. If you've never seen me in a dress with makeup on, well today isn't going to change that for you. I was cute, let's leave it at that. This is the best I could do at the end of the night.

2 comments:

WanderingGirl said...

Nice toenails!

Amy said...

Oh come on...no picture of the makeup?! DOn't worry I will post some pictures tonight of me in makeup and a skirt. That is definitely something you don't see everyday. :o)