Thursday, April 20, 2006

Do I have pants on because people are giving me funny looks..

Had I known that today was going to take the path that it did, I think I would have enjoyed the cold air in my bedroom at 6am and stayed snuggled in. Cold air outside, warm comforter inside. Beautiful combination. Instead I woke up 20 minutes behind my normal internal alarm clock, and the day seemed to carry on with that 'out of my element anxiety' throughout the day. The week actually, was less then enjoyable. 3 exams near the end of the semester only means that you know exactly what you need to get by. And in one of my classes, I'm holding on by a string, and I can NEVER tell how I did on the tests. So on my way to class this morning with Erin, flipping through flascards, feeling panicked, she stops quick at the light and my coffee goes right between my legs.....and Im wearing light tan corduroys.... (black woman in my head says......giiirrllll, you betta get back home!) ok. shake it off. literally
Sitting behind me in class is the guy who cheated on the lab exam on Tuesday...right in front of me no less....(something is wrong with me I know, and I don't know why I did it).....but when I overheard him say "I better have done well...(snicker)..." I spin around in my little stool, point at him and call him a cheater" Instantly I'm wishing I had my mace, because that guy is 6 foot 3 and a big mesa state basketball player. (oh shit where is the black woman when I need her?). I look over at Erin and I don't think I've ever seen someones eyes so big.

Yea, that was all before 9 am.
I'll have to tell you about my 20yr old wanna be stalker another time.
I'm off to go have a few beers.

2 comments:

Dar said...

Mmmm , we all pass by difficult time , hope yrs will be short and fast :)
CheeerZ!

Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»