Sunday, April 23, 2006


It's been a beautiful last two days. Granted, I'm having a bit of a problem moving the muscles around, but hey, I choose my battles every morning....And my medications every night.

It could have been the boots.....or maybe it was thinking that I could hang on a bike ride with a pro.....either way, icepacks have taken over my freezer.

The mesa is beautiful. I hadn't been up there before, and for the last two days have spent the early mornings under these blue skies. I love it up there....
Marcel is in town and has cashed in all of his patience tickets, as it's a full on flail fest for me on snow. Im sure he thinks 'you were having fun?, I couldn't tell from all of the cursing'.

Yea, sorry about that.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Well I know Sativa is happy to see the snow again...I am sure there were dog angels rolled by her. Yeah i am sore too but not from cross country skiing but from trimming the hedges. Can we say out of shape?!

WanderingGirl said...

Pimp!

I like the pic at the bottom... you and Cookie's smiles match!

Anonymous said...

Hey, just wanted to stop by and say hi...

beautiful pictures!

by the way, I can't remember if I asked and/or told you: I added you to my "Blogging It" list. hope you don't mind!