Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Call off Search and Rescue


Nothing has been really blog worthy....unless you want to look at this all day and listen to me try and talk nerdy.

Easter came and went with the usual sugar high and the image of me at 6 years old running around the Easter egg tree until my pigtails went straight. (Ryan & Tiffany told me I could speed up time if I ran fast enough) Yea, been special for a long time.

I took Sativa to Petsmart to pick out an Easter treat that day. She choose a ferret, we compromised with a dog bone that tastes like a ferret.....

7 comments:

WanderingGirl said...

Pooh King would like to know which bone tastes like a ferret. He wants one. So does Oz. But only 'cause she wants to be a dog.

Anonymous said...

If she tires of the "ferret bone" bribe her with an Aken's Bacon or Super-stah cookie. They are her favorites!

Amy said...

I was starting to get worried about you...I thought the crazy crackhead got you. Give Sativa Easter kisses. You are such a good mom!

Dar said...

Happy Easter :)
CheeerZ!

Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»

Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»