Wednesday, April 12, 2006

I'd celebrate if I had an ounce of energy


Well, the work comp case officially settled today. It's official once your lawyer has you check right? Maybe I should wait until the check clears.. Pinnacol Insurance wins the award for the most unethical company in the world.....just barely one step above Enron. Shameful.
Case #2 is in full swing now, as Ryan has handed over document after document to my Boulder lawyer. This guy gives ME a panic attack when I talk to him, and I'm paying him. I can't imagine how it must feel to be on the other side of the table from him.

In non-lawyer news, the pup and I are both fighting our colds with what little strength we have left. I have to go to work this afternoon, the whole staff is sick. Poor patrons.....they have no idea what's going on behind the curtain. Ummmm, enjoy your meal. (cough cough)

4 comments:

Amy said...

Congrats on Case #1...so when can we expect to see you rolling up our driveway in your bus? Feel better...kleenex kisses from Grace!

Amy said...

Blogger gone crazy...I swear I only posted this once.

WanderingGirl said...

aha! The same thing happened to me last week. Amanda thought I was crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»