Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Crash


I didn't get much sleep yesterday, and on top of my normal non-sleeping schedule, the combo shook my Spanish class in a belly giggling kind of way..

I crashed in espaniol.

Full on fought it for a good 30 minutes, and then as I was leaning forward arms crossed, I lost the battle.

WHAM!!!!! My head hit the desk.

Loud.

Of course it woke me straight up, jerking myself back to the upright position.

The big Hawaiian football player behind me let out an uncontrollable booming laugh. (he does have a great laugh, one of those that when you hear it, you don't even need to know what he's laughing about and you still smile)

Class stopped. I got up, apologized and left. The only thing is, by the time I closed the class door, I was laughing, and ironically enough....Wide awake. I look in the mirror now and have a red mark across my forehead from the chair back.

Ah yae yae.

3 comments:

WanderingGirl said...

not so pimp, huh?

Dar said...

Hahaha , that was a good one , it made me laugh here :) it always feel bad to get into a battle with sleeping in a class , i always do that , it sux !
CheeerZ!

Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»