Sunday, October 08, 2006

Exactly as I hoped it to be

I'm home I'm home!

My stomach doesn't feel very good, I've had 3 hours of sleep and I'm about to go cram a bunch of caffeine into my system and study up for tomorrows midterm. Tiffany will have pictures loaded soon, and I will steal them for your viewing pleasure.

Quick update. Erin looked beautiful, and Ryan was as handsome as his high school prom. Just with less hair. There was an open bar, and I don't think that Tiffany, Dan or I will be getting a Christmas present in the next 10-20 years because of our alcohol consumption.
If it makes you feel at all better Ryan, no one felt like a pretty pretty princess this morning.
Mom threw a spectacular rehearsal party, and has me thinking maybe I'll call on her for my graduation gig. That is if I stop typing and go get my studying in. Don't worry, I'll come up for air some time.

2 comments:

Amy said...

I'm glad you survived the open bar and can't wait to hear more...especially about the toast!

WanderingGirl said...

I hate the evil alcohol. Alcohol is the devil.

Want to meet for drinks on Friday?