Wednesday, October 18, 2006


I'm back home now. If you've seen the national news, yes yes, the mountains did get 18 inches of snow. Sweet sweet pow pow. As I was driving out of WP, I watched countless people loading up there cars with skis and boards. Crazy bastards. 18 inches just covers up the rocks.

Here are my ladies. My Valley support group. Willing to lend a shoulder when I cry, order countless drinks until I stop crying, and drop everything to get to Boulder and help me hide the body if I need. Love them.

The trip into Boulder went well. I had Rage Against the Machine pumping me up, nodding along, and felt like an athlete prepping for the olympics. My adrenaline was so high, that when I pulled up to my friends house and saw my ex's car, it all boiled over and for a second I thought I was having a heart attack. About 300 large eye blinks later and a vice to get my mouth shut, a flood of reality came over me, and I took the jeep out of park and drove on. Resisting all urge to ram his car as I drove away.

No no inner black woman. I need to save you for later.

I'd love to say it's all down hill from here, but I'm pretty realistic in knowing that court cases don't roll that way. So as it all takes it's course, I'll just hum along....hi ho, hi ho, it's off to class I go.......



7 comments:

WanderingGirl said...

Your inner black woman is stronger than mine. Or maybe my insurance is better. I'd have taken Tough Lucky right on over the top of that shit. I still will if you want me to.

Anonymous said...

Some people aren't worth the horsepower, gas and aggrivation it would take to run over them, and that guy's on that list. I am glad he's in the rear-view and you're movin' on.

Amy said...

Well said Sally...it really is a good thing Tiff and I don't live near enough to take the garbage to the landfill.

WanderingGirl said...

Or the body to the burn pit... or there is always all of those steep cliffs near Pumpkin Lane...

Anonymous said...

and I have the compost maker. Ever see the dinner party???? I'm sure he would make good fertilizer, since he is so full of sh!@

Anonymous said...

Hey Friend! Looks like we have lots of catching up to do! Just got back from Mexico! I had to get a new cell number, so give me a call because I lost yours!
Elizabeth

212degreedesigns said...

ok i have so missed soemthing here, but from what i can gather he is crap and doomed by his karma,.. and the family seems much happier now that he is gone....

lol