Sunday, October 22, 2006

Show me your bones


Whoa!

Where have I been?

Ah, don't you worry little ones, just studying away trying to get through yet another week. There is a very big exam on Monday and I am using my super powers analyze peoples appendages as I wait on them.

"Excuse me....Your scaphoid (also known as your Navicular) looks swollen, after all, it is the most commonly broken bone of your wrist (carpals).....Do you mind if I position it really quickly?....yes yes I see that your out of tea....please hold still.

Um. I'm going to make a shirt that says: Talk Nerdy to Me

7 comments:

WanderingGirl said...

bwa ha ha ha ha! Now you know why my friends won't walk in front of me. "Geeze Mojo, did you know that you have terrible genu valgus?" If you make the shirt, I'll be needing one too.

PS... my word verification is "nootli" That's funny.

The Mop said...

Like this?

http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/1423/619/1600/nerdy.jpg

Anonymous said...

Bill Gates of the world unite! You go Minnow.

Anonymous said...

Love the shirt idea!!!!!!! Just may be the start of making millions with clever use of words... hmmmmmmm

Anonymous said...

I always wanted to make my own t-shirt that says "Don't Judge Me Just Because I Like Cappuccino", but that's another story...

Just wanted to drop by and say hi Amanda!

As always, LOVE your peanuts pictures! And also as always, stole it and copied it onto my computer!

~Nicole

bakerquest said...

Too late:

T-Shirt Hell

212degreedesigns said...

oh oh and i can take pictures of it! lol