Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Packing the A Game

On Saturday at work my Boston friend comes running up to me.....

Amanda!
What!
Oh muy god, you arh never going to believe this (bad spelling is my attempt to write in her accent)
Tell me tell me

So this boyh thaat I have had a crush on forhever comes in to eat last night with his older brother. And they sit in my section and I am totally drooling over him.

(ah, I have created a mini stalker) I giggle.

And then his brother asks me....
Is there a blonde that works here, short hair?

(and she says) Yea, a couple.

I think her name is Amanda -------, lives above a -------- office. Cute?

(and she says) Whoa. Thats a LOT of information to now about someone.

Oh, yea. No, not like that. I'm a cop. I went to her house once.

(I gasp! What!) She keeps telling the story....

He says, Yea, apparently she told someone I know about it and said that I was cute.

(WHAT!! Dying inside)

He asked Boston some info on me, and here now 3 days later

He called.

I have a mini date tomorrow with the cop who showed up at my house at 3am with me wielding a paring knife.

5 comments:

The CEO said...

Well played

WanderingGirl said...

Want to borrow Oz just in case he's crazy? He'd have to be a pretty fast draw to shoot the ninja cat while she's hurdling straight at his face.

Wear your good panties! Not that he'll see them (maybe, wink wink) but it will make you feel sassy!

Anonymous said...

Now I REALLY can't wait for your plane to get in so I can hear those memorable words......."and now for the REST of the story".
Have fun, safe travel and I will see you tomorrow.
I love you......

Anonymous said...

I have to tell you...I'm Tiffany's friend from CT....and never have met you, but I peek in at your blog (oh goodness, I feel like a freaky-girl stalker) because it makes me laugh, sometimes out loud. What a lot to look forward to: date with Officer McDreamy, Brother's wedding where you get to wrestle with crazy bra contraption (that's if you decided on one) and dress.....again, and of course seeing all of your family. Good luck! ~Amy living vicariously in CT

Anonymous said...

Oh, this is so funny! And exciting! Apparantly your goofy dog running around outside with a tennis ball at 3 am didn't scare him away... Oh, I'm so excited for you! Wait! The date must have been last night! Oh, do tell!

***
I originally stopped by cuz I was so excited about Victor and me being in the lead for the mullet contest! what a high honor! we make a pretty mean team!

And, what's this -- are you going to come visit us next year?! Oh, that would be fun! Are you gonna bring your bus?! Just let us know when so we can start cleaning up the guest room -- it's a bit of a disaster these days...

Stop by my blog if you are up to some Beagle Arithmetic today!!!

Oh, I can't wait for the details...
~Nicole