Friday, October 13, 2006

Rotation A

I'm off very quickly this morning. If I had a camera you would see me leaving for my first day of clinical. My cute little all white 'I'm a student don't trust me with anything important' outfit. Then I would take a picture of the giant hospital that I'm walking into and possibly the bushes that I'm going to throw up in. I'm nervous.

Lets hope I don't make this face all day.

This weekend is Fall break for us (I love college). So I'm headed up to the mountains to see my ladies, and then the front range to get some business done.

Wish me luck.

3 comments:

WanderingGirl said...

LUCK!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

You don't need luck...... you're the Minno! Just think what we were doing a week ago and you will know that all things are possible... Safe travels. We love you.

Anonymous said...

Good Luck, Amanda! Hope you have an awesome fall break! (What? No dates with the cop this weekend?)

~Nicole