Thursday, October 05, 2006

The wait would kill you I know

Ok. I had fun. Copper is funny, and still cute. I was upgraded from ice cream to sushi, which has got to be a result of my whitty phone banter.

Plus he picked me up in a bitchin camero. Really old, really sweet restored black camero. Really fast. Bitchin.

Then he gave me a hug at the end of the date.

What!! What the hell was that? Who hugs? I thought the rule was go for the kiss and potentially get slapped, or walk away. Go big or go home right? Awkward. Lost points.

Thats all I have to say about my date. Today I'm off to to see the fam via Denver, Chicago. & 7 hours later..... Pittsburgh



I'll be in for Ryans wedding.

Black dress....check.

Notecards for mondays midterms.......check.

Tiffany will be there with her camera. Thats right boys and girls. We'll see each other again very very soon. (I'll be in the black dress)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome, Amanda! (though I would have chosen ice cream over sushi -- even vegetarian sushi, but this is YOUR date...)

yeah, i agree on the losing of points for the hug -- hugs are NOT sexy. but I'm sure you got over it; afterall: cute AND funny?! I see why the Peanuts are celebrating! (I stole this picture off your site, by the way)

As for the Bitchin' Camaro -- Victor has a '79 black Corvette and I always act like I don't know the difference and call it a Camaro -- oh, he gets so upset!!! I even got him a "Bitchin Camaro" t-shirt (check out www.palmercash.com) to go with his car.

Oh, Amanda, I am so happy for you! A date, and now you get to go home and see your family! And wear a black dress. And even get photos! I hope you have a great time!

Forward congrats to your OU alumni brother!!!!!

~Nicole
p.s. who's watching Teva? you could fly her over here so Winter could have a pal for the weekend...

WanderingGirl said...

I have a black dress too. Just sayin'.