Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Upset stomach set for 10


My sweet little innocent never done a bad thing in her life 11 year old dog, ate through the wall today.

When I tried to open the front door it couldn't be pushed open all the way due to the amount of drywall and insulation littering the floor.

We are talking from floor to hip (how did she even get up that high?!?) and 18 inches over.

If I had a camera to show you a picture your immediate response would be....Holy shit.

Having never done anything bad before either, she didn't know to run and hide, she just sat there, my running hat covered in white dust clenched in her mouth....

rraarruuuuggghhhh rrah

So.

Anyone want to tell me how to replace a massive section of drywall before I get evicted?

2 comments:

WanderingGirl said...

Get Ponch to do it. Or Ryan could tell you, since he had to patch a hole in the wall that Ron Miller punched during a party (that he threw.)

I think the dog needs a happy pill.

WanderingGirl said...

or maybe there's a squirrel in the wall. That dog likes to eat squirrels!